Teenage slumber parties are one of a kind. They are usually enjoyed by girls.
However, some of these ideas could be used for a boys overnight party or a kids sleepover party.
Overnight parties require some preparation.
Consider these helpful *slumber party tips
Teenage Slumber Party Invitations
-On the invitations make sure you include the time of the party-usually between 6 and 7.30 pm.
-the invitation should include the things that the guests should bring, like pillows, pajamas or toiletries.
A teen slumber party must include music.
-have current music cds or a movie or two geared to teens on hand. The cds would come in handy at the beginning of the party and a movie to help them wind down later is a fabulous idea.
-make sure you save a few snacks for later in the evening, for when they get the munchies.
Remember that teens are basically kids that are still growing up so it might be fun to provide hand puppets for a puppet show or provide each guest with a glow stick so they can get up and dance.
Teenage Slumber Party Games*
Girl slumber party games are special
Two suitcases or duffel bags filled with large sized clothing such as pajamas, robes, shower capes and as many pieces of jewelery as there are guests.
1. Divide players into two groups. Give each team a suitcase or duffel bag.
2. When you say go one player from each team must put on the clothes and jewelry in the duffel bag, over her pajamas, then runs to a designated spot and takes off the clothing and jewelry, puts them back in the suitcase,runs back to the starting point, and hands the suitcase or bag to her next team member.
3. Continue until all players have had a turn. The team that does it fastest wins the jewels.
Slumber party ideas for teen girl parties include:
Slumber Party Crafts
brown paper lunch bags, plastic spoons, a hole punch, colored ribbon, star shaped craft sponges(gor any sponge with a fun shape)gold or yellow tempera paint,gold or white glitter, paper plates, water,markers, *slumber party favors for the glamour bags,like toiletries,(toothbrushes, shampoo samples,perfumed soaps or lotions.
1. Put each guests name on the bag.
2. Pour paint into the paper plates.
3. Dampen the sponges with the water and ring out any excess water.
4.Lay the bags flat.Dip sponges into the paint and press lightly on the bags to make designs.
5.Let paint dry and then fold over the top of each bag and punch two holes into all layers.Use a colorful ribbon and pull thru the holes then tie into a ribbon.
6. Once done fill with party favors for the girls to take home.
Slumber Party Food
Night time French Toast
Ingredients and supplies: makes about 8-12 servings
you need two baking pans, 9 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of half and half,1 1/2 cups milk,1/3 cup sugar,3/4 tsp cinnamon,2 tsps of vanilla,1 french bread loaf cut into 16-24 slices,pancake syrup, butter or margarine and anytype of berry such as strawberries.
1. Grease the baking pans.
2.Mix the eggs in a large size bowl.Add half and half, milk, cinnamon and vanilla and mix well.
3.Arrange the bread slices in a greased pan.
4.Pour the eggs mix over the bread.Move the bread around til the mixture is absorbed.
5. You can make these right away or cover and refridgerate overnite.
6. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 mins or til golden brown. Serve with syrup and berries.
For more heavenly ideas for your next teenage slumber party bookmark this page.
More slumber party ideas
slumber party pictures
slumber party photos
slumber party pranks
girls slumber party invitations
slumber party activities
slumber party planning
slumber party cake
sleepover party invitation
slumber party supplies
girls slumber party
slumber party invitations