Fun food is the order of the day at easy recipes for kids parties. Yummy ideas for PARTY CUPCAKES, simple cookie recipes, pizza, party drinks and more.
Easy recipes for kids is where creativity meets the yum factor.
These recipes should pass your kids taste test as well as satisfy their creative urges, and still be hassle free for you.
Keep this page close by-it will be sure to make you and your child smile.
Instructions, preparation, and directions included.
Here are our top FUN EASY RECIPES FOR KIDS parties.
Let's start off with some kid friendly pizza recipes.
Here is a good PIZZA RECIPE FOR KIDS parties.
TIP: The kids can top these with whatever they like. To get their creative juices flowing encourage them to cut vegetables into shapes that will allow them to make a fun face on the pizza tops.
1. Kid PIZZA BAGEL RECIPE
YIELD 4 SERVINGS
2 plain bagels-split in half
1/2 half cup pizza sauce
25 pepperoni slices
3/4 cup cubed cooked ham
1/4 cooked bacon torn into small pieces (tip:use bacon bits for less cleanup and ease of use)
1/4 cup chopped green or red pepper cut in different shapes and sizes
1 cup shredded skim or partly skimmed mozzarella cheese
1. Put the bagels on a baking sheet. Cover the center hole in the bagel with a pepperoni or ham slice.
2. Spread on the other toppings.
3. Bake at 400 for 12- 15 minutes, depending on your oven.
This next recipe will have your kids squirming with delight. It's a simple, inexpensive and visually appealing food idea from easy recipes for kids.
If you are holding a kid pirate party this recipe is especially great. Use these instructions to tell your kids how to make this while you supervise. This is one of our best HOT DOG RECIPES.
2. Seaweed Octopus Dogs
This is great for an underwater party.
Yield: 4 servings
1 package of any flavor ramen noodles
4 or 5 drops of liquid food coloring, any colour, but red and green are popular
1. Follow the instructions on the ramen noodle package for making the noodles.
2. Cut hotdog lengthwise (only on one end), into eight strips, to resemble octupus tentacles. Stop cutting about two inches before the top of the hotdog.
3. Boil some water and cook the hotdogs.
4. Put food colouring drops into the noodles and drain if you like.
5.Put noodles on plate, put hotdogs on top, spreading out the cut tentacles so they sit atop the noodles. Get your kids to use the mustard to make two eyes a nose and mouth.
KIDS EASY RECIPES include EASY COOKIE RECIPES FOR KIDS, RECIPES KIDS CAN MAKE anytime they want to party hardy.
Here is our top cookie recipe. It just so happens to be our BEST OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE for a kid party.
Number two is our SOFT GINGERBREAD COOKIE RECIPE.
Kitchen Oatmeal Cookies
TIP: you can cut this in half or quarter depending on the amount of guests.
1 cup butter
1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
3 tsps of vanilla extract
2 tsps of milk
2 cups quick cooking oats
1 3/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1 cup of semisweet or sweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup each of reeses pieces, flaked coconut and chopped almonds, walnuts or other nuts.
1/3 cup milk chocolate M&Ms
1. In a big bowl cream the butter and sugar.
2. Beat in milk, eggs and brown sugar. Beat in eggs, vanilla and milk.
3. Combine oats, flour and baking soda,salt and nutmeg. add this gradually to the creamed mixture, and mix well. Then stir in remaining ingredients.
4.Drop rounded tablespoons onto ungreased baking sheet. Drop them about 3 inches apart. Flatten the cookies slightly with a spoon or fork.
5. Bake at 375 for 8-10 mins. Cool two minutes before taking them out of the pan.
Easy recipes for kids include all RECIPES KIDS LOVE, including cupcakes!
Cupcakes are popular kid food and it seems that many people want to know HOW TO MAKE CUPCAKES for a party.
This is our BEST CUPCAKE RECIPE:
TIP:to commemorate the occasion give each child a cupcake to take home.
This recipe is great for a sci fi party.
3. Way Out Cupcakes-These should resemble alien creatures.
Yield: 36 cupcakes
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup water
1/3 cup oil
1 tsp white vinegar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup baking cocoa
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup sugar
1- 8 ounce package of cream cheese
1 lightly beaten egg
1/8 tsp salt
9 or 10 drops green food coloring
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Frosting: Store bought cake frosting is easiest.
Get some shoestring red licorice cut into two or three inch pieces, 1/2 cup mini marshmallows and assorted candies of your kids choice for the tops. Skittles, smarties, junior mints are a few examples.
1. In a big size bowl beat sugar, water, oil, eggs, vinegar and vanilla until combined. In another large bowl mix the flour,cocoa,baking soda and salt. Gradually add to the egg mixture. Fill some paper lined muffin cups about half way full.
2.To make the filling, take a small bowl and beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in one egg, salt and food coloring. Fold in chocolate chips. Drop big tablespoons into the middle of each cupcake.
3. Bake at 350 for 20 or 25 mins. Cool 5 mins before moving to plate. Spread frosting on cupcakes.
4. Use the shoestring licorice pieces into the marshmallows to create little alien tentacles. Push them into the cooled cupcakes and use the candy pieces to make fun faces on the tops.
If you love cupcakes, then there are more FUN CUPCAKE IDEAS here.
If you want only HEALTHY KIDS RECIPES or snack ideas click here.
Children will burn off a lot of energy during the party and you will certainly want to make sure they stay hydrated and thirst free. Staying hydrated can ensure your kids dont get cranky and tired before the party ends. All you need is just a few simple KIDS PUNCH RECIPES.
I think kids were born eating candies so I'm absolutely sure they will love making these EASY CANDY RECIPES FOR KIDS.
Here is our best RECIPE FOR CANDY APPLES. Great for a carnival theme party.
This has a caramel coating..so you could call it our best CARAMEL CANDY RECIPE too!
TIP: these go great with a kids carnival theme party.
2 bags of caramels/14 oz. or 440 grams each
1/4 cup water/2 fluid oz/60 ml
8 small apples/about 3 pds or 1.5 kg total
1.Over medium heat in a small saucepan, combine caramels and water. Stir occasionally until smooth, bout 5 to 7 mins. Keep warm over low heat.
2. Insert a popsicle stick into the stem end of each apple. Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.Dip each apple into the caramel to cover completely. Let the excess drip back into the pan. Place the caramel covered apple on the waxed paper. Let them stand 10 mins or until the caramel coating has set.
3. Eat right away or wrap them in waxed paper and store for up to one day. Bring to room temperature before serving.
You do want to remember of course, that kids probably shouldnt eat TOO much sugar, so keep the candy making in check by limiting them to one or two candy recipes.
At easy recipes for kids we keep what is best for you and your loved ones, in mind.
If you have any other easy recipes for kids parties you would like to share ...please do so in the box below.
easy recipes for kids-cupcake clip art